页面

多少人看过 =)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Carrot LOVE you

19-9-2010
I go to church every Sunday 
sometimes I meet him 
but not every times
I miss him every moments even I'm bathing
when i meet him 
my heart will beat very fast
i will smile at him and very happy when meet him
don't know JESUS will give us a chance to know each other or not
I think WILL
I hope so


20-9-2010
SCHOOL DAY
Today school was reopen 
felt a bit of lazy to school

suddenly feel dislike her

am I jealous what is she doing 
no , I am not
she is my friend 
i can't think like that 
NO

You two are my friends 
I like you two much
but sometime you guys make me have a bit...

I'm happy because I can get this mark
but disappointed too
because I didn't get more higher than this mark
NO STUDY ? 
maybe

okay 
is time to sleep
bye my com
will miss you




Carrot love MJ

2 comments:

  1. wan bertumbuk is it ? or u wan fan lian nia ? say me like tat wah .. aikz .. sad sad wakaka xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive