页面

多少人看过 =)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

17-10-2010

Today i went to church as usual 
Yesterday i didn't go to church because of mum lur
So i can't see him  ><


I had my breakfast at Calvary Church
then I went to GIANT to buy somethings 
The thing that I bought was just a tin of biscuit ><
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
After that I went to Eastern plaza jor
I bought a new black skirt
RM 33 only
not so expensive la
still okay la
Actually I want follow tbt to dance 
but I still fun there 
Sorry tbt 


Yesterday i went to sport
at BU ZHAO SHI jor
I was not happy that time 
because something happened that made me very unhappy
I want to cry that time 
but I just try to endure
最后 , 我做到
那时 ,我好想好想...


Lots of photos need to upload to FB
Tapi malas la ><
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHuHUHU


Yea 
I love you too





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive