页面

多少人看过 =)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mad for nothing ___ ♥


I want to forget you , 
But I can't 

In fact 
You are not perfect at all


You always know what I was thinking 
I do not know why because a small matter 
Can make me be happy all day 
I do not know why because the word you told me 
And sad for many days 


Jealousy


I hate it 

Why do I always have so much temper 
Always so preoccupied with 
Always so naive 
In fact , just because I love you



You can live in a world without me 
I can only live in a sky only you

Who I am in love with a person who does not love me 
So in this game 
I was destined to be loser
But I love you 



Love is hopeless
However , I don't care at all 

这辈子最大的幸运就是认识你

而最大的不幸却是不能拥有你

可是你却不会遇到第二个像我这么爱你的人


在错的时间遇上对的人是一场伤

在对的时间遇上错的人是一声叹息

在对的时间遇上对的人是 一 生 的 幸 福 


If love you is wrong
I prefer to repeat the mistakes again

Love you but we can't stay together which is a pain 

不再相见并不一定等于分离

不再通讯也不一定等于忘记

因为你的幸福和快乐会是我一直的期盼


Don’t try to forget me 
Please let me take the only site in your heart , can i ?

Love you
It is so hard !
Love you 
It is so tired ! 
Love you 
It is so sad !  

When i think of you
Remind me
There's a pain , you know ? 

I can feel your pain because you are in my heart
I do not know the distance between you and me 

If one day 
When you think of who loved you , that must be me  
If one day , 
No one loves you , then I must be dead

Some people
Some feelings
Missed once , might have the wrong in life

If I can love you until the day that you leave
I am willing to be a loser 
Then
I can love you forever 
Even if no happy ending 
I still wanna love you until the end of my life 


No regrets 

That's who am I

Love you without any reason

Thanks for loving me 
Thanks for lying me 
Thanks for everything that you gave me 
Thanks for making me feel good 






Lastly , 谢谢你恩 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive